Checkbox with Month Selection

Dear All,

On form i have create array for twelve month . user is selecting the checkbox , as per selection checkbox true is counting in my program and saving in the table in one fields.

for example : suppose user has select checkbox - january , February and march… when user save , my programm will make a string as january , February, march and save it into one field Monthnames. now my problem is that how to retrive the month…and select the respective month array checkbox true. while clicking on next , previous button it should select automatic those month which in Monthnames field.

Please Suggest…

Thanks in Advance

P.C.

I think there is a better solution. Why not just store your values as a Code field of length 12? Each character in the string can only be a 0 or a 1. You can then just parse that string character by character and if you get a 1 check that month’s box, otherwise don’t check it.

If you want to keep it your way, though, start looking into the SELECTSTR function. You pass it an integer and a comma separated string and it returns the element at that index.

thank you Dear

P.C.