Changing the Purchase Order Report format

Hi All,

I have a (simple) doubt,I have created a new report for ‘Purchase order’(Let the name of the report be REPORT_Purchase).I want my report ‘REPORT_Purchase’ to be printed when i click

Accounts Payable → Purchase order details → Posting → Purchase order → Posting purchase order form → print purchase order(checked to ‘yes’) → OK

In which menu item or class should i give my report ‘REPORT_Purchase’ name,so that it prints my report.

Please Help!!

-Rajee

Open the form you want the report on, and go to “Setup” then look at “General” tab and this will give you form name.

You need to create a menu item button of type “Output”, then set properties to your new “REPORT_Purchase”, then drag and from this new menu item button on the menu.

To find the menu you can do a Find on the “Menus” section in the AOT, use the formname for your find, this should help you find the form - we don’t use Accounts Payable so can’t tell you exact path.

Finally just as some extra help, I should warn you as standard it will not pick up the active record(s) you have highlighted and pass the current PurchId into the Dialog Form, this is additional functionality you need to code.