Changing Dimension Code

Please somebady help me! We changed dimension codes(Division) in during period. After that, some item cards have two division code. As a result, item by warehouse has negative quantity. Because this company purchase the products with old division code, and sell that product with new division code. In this case, how can I correct this data difference. I would really appreciate it if somebady could give me good advise regarding this point.

Hi I would try something like this: - be sure that nobody else can write data to the database - change the dimension on the item card back to the old dimension - make a negative adjustment (with the inventory before the changes) (for each item / each location etc. a single line) Now the item card should show Inventory=0 for the old dimension. - change the dimension on the item card to the new dimension - make a positive adjustment (with the inventory before the changes!) (for each item / each location etc. a single line) Important: Use the same ‘Unit Cost’ value in the negative and postive adjustments. bye André