changes affect of revaluation journal not show

Hi guys I make revaluation to specified item xx from 2 to 0.2 to all complete invoiced to this item .

I see for this item in unit cost i see all item cost changed

Now how i can see the effects of changes that made in cost i g/l.and how i calculate this .

thanks

You should be seeing the entries you posted in Item Value Entries and you can navigate to G/L from there.

Hope this helps.

G/L register

only this point if possible.suppose now i make revaluation journal to some items i will see this entries in same date i posted in g/l register with source code of revaluation i assign it.

Now after i make revaluation journal i see filed unit cost drill down i see all entries adjusted to new price from 635 to 0.635 to all entries in purchase and also entry type consumption .and i see affects of revaluation in g/l register

Are necessary to make reverse to consumption or it already adjusted to new price already as 0.635

please help me

thanks

Are consumed entry type in item ledger entry already adjusted after i re-valuate purchase or it need to reverse it then added again

Have you run the adjust cost batch job after revaluation ???

Thank you mr amol for reply

i make adjust cost-item entries after i made this

one question i need answer to it only after make revaluation to all completed invoiced purchase entry type and make adjust cost-item entries it must change automatically consumed entry type in item journal

what i notice after make revaluation i see unit cost in item card to this item i revaluate changed to new value purchased and consumped all .are this enough

please help me

thanks

Yes

Adjust cost batch job take care of all entries…

OK thanks

Welcome…