Changed object not reflect on RTC until restart instance.In Navision

hi…every one

I am using Navision 2013 R3. i faced the issue that any changes in objects are not reflected on RTC until restart the instance. Please give me a solution for this issue.

Can you say a little more about what you are changing and how C/Side is connected to the NST, are you running it directly or remotely?

And I guess R3 was a typo, there only was an NAV 2013 R2. [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]

I have added an exist field in page that not reflect on RTC. i run it directly from development and RTC it self.

yeah…NAV 2013 R2

May i know what kind of changes are done in the object . if you are modifying any role center pages ,the changes will not affect immediately ,will apply only after restating the RTC application or restart the nav service instance

Actually i just added one field to normal page that not reflect on RTC application.

May be if you say you need to close all RTC session then after re executing it works that somehow make sense but for any object change you dont need to restart the instance every time.
Something else is happening seems!!

Changes not updated when i run changed object directly from development environment after i closed all RTC session applications

How many NST is running?

Are the running on the same server?

Where do you do your development?

Are you compiling on the same tier that you are running you “normal” client?

I have seen before that the tiers are not in sync with objects, then you just need to compile on a different NST.

Well, there are several issues where you have to restart a Service Tier/instance in order to get a new object “reloaded” but a page is not one of them. So your problem might be related to that if you for instance has changed the Customer list or Customer Card page (where you have added a new field) - and then it does not show up on all users when they select that page.

BUT, you have to have in mind that 2013 R2 is no longer supported by Microsoft, and if you are not running the latest version, then this might be one of the “bugs” that got fixed in a later version.

Having said that then the NORMAL simple answer to that is, if you change a page, then in most cases you have to go into “Delete user Personalization”, and delete the users own changes to that specific page you have changed get loaded the next time the select your modified page.