Change purchase order status from received to open in 2009

Hi together,

how can I change the purchase order status from received to open in AX 2099 Standard.

Thanks in advance

Aiman

Hi Aiman,

Open the PO and add new line in it and save it. it will change its status from Received to Open status.

Sarathy

I hope you are trying to adjust it, if that is the case put -ve qty in Receive now (in quantity tab) and post the packing slip again(with parameter Quantity as Receive now)

Hi Sarathy,

I have received an item and I should it change to open status.

Aiman

Hi Kranthi,

when I post the Packing slip as you described it, I geht the received status again.

Aiman

Hi,

as you received goods, you can fallow the process as Kranthi Suggested.

Sarathy

Hi Aiman,

Sarathy and kranthi has suggested you ways which can make Po to open order status from received. This is applicable in case PO is invoiced also.

But what is the business requirement and why you require to change the status of PO?

Pranav…

Hi Pranav,

we have another system (baan),this Item schould be open wihle it is not shipped (not received), in the Baan System the item is in open Status, but in AX is received. it was my mistake instead of an article I had booked two Items as received.

Aiman

select the item that you received by mistake, in the “delivery now” field under Quantity tab, set the negative quantity(-10) and post the packing slip. During the packingslip posting set the “Quantity como box” to deliver now and update it.

Then system considers that the quantity that you received is returned and will change the status to “Open order”

select the item that you received by mistake, in the “delivery now” field under Quantity tab, set the negative quantity(-10) and post the packing slip. During the packingslip posting set the “Quantity como box” to deliver now and update it.

Then system considers that the quantity that you received is returned and will change the status to “Open order”

Hi Santosh,

Thanks a lot and to all, it is done now[Y]

Aiman

Hi Santosh,

Thanks a lot and to all, it is done nowYes

Aiman

Hi,

In AX 2012 we have another option(Cancel) in productreceiptjournal form.Once you cancel,It will change the PO received status to Open order.