Change Helvetica Font

Hi, Is there a possibility to change the font for all reports without changing every report manually. A customer likes to have a different font than Helvetica. Remco

As far as I know you cannot do it (4.0 included). I live with the hope that customers do not ask similar questions… Ciao Marco

As helvetica is not used much in windows can’t you overwrite that font in windows and restart PC. Ps. never tried it

Unfortunately this is not possible, because the Helvetica font does not exist on your system. In the registry the helvetica font is linked to Arial, so it actually uses Arial. I tried to update this link to another font, but this did not have any effect on the font.

One way could be to export all the reports to a text file and do a find-replace with some text editor, save the file and then import it back into Navision.

quote:

One way could be to export all the reports to a text file and do a find-replace with some text editor, save the file and then import it back into Navision.
Originally posted by kennet.lindberg - 2005 Feb 21 : 07:31:43

This is a good idea with a minor weak spot - since Helvetica is the default value for FontName property there will be nothing to find-replace into the text file. [:(] Anna

quote:

there will be nothing to find-replace
Originally posted by Anna Perotti - 2005 Feb 21 : 17:07:16

[:D][:P] That’s what I call the painful truth!.. Joking aside, the concept still holds valid but it will be a little more challenging because you have to parse the text file and insert the FontName property in all the right places.

Hello…

Please help me to bring Chinese font in Nav 2009… Client is using Win 7 … Am working on Vista. When i downloaded Apploc in my system the Chinese font is coming in Nav 2009 (like customer card name field). But the same doesnt help wit the Client machine. I intall Apploc, but doesnt work in Win 7. Somenody have any suggestions…

Thanks,

Rekha.