Cannot view databases on a server from finsql.exe

Hi, I am having the following problem: I made a backup in SQL Server on our server from a database that was created in Nav3.70A. I restored this database on a server that has not run with navision yet. So I also installed the xp_ndo_enumusersids extended stored proc. and gave it execute rights to public. But when I open a finsql client and connect to the server I get the following error: There is no database on the server that has Navision system objects. I also get this error when I try to create a new database. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? A hint to a table/stored procedure/userrights??? I would really appreciate it!!

I never tried it that way round: Try to make a Navision Backup instead on your old server and create a new database from within Navision on the new server. This will create all system objects you need. Then restore the Navision Backup. This will definitely take much longer as the SQL server still does not provide the same performance as the navision database does. But it would be the safest.