Cannot Get List Page to Add sum of quantity base

I need to create a list page that displays:

1. Location Code
  2. Item No.
  3. Item Description
  4. Quantity Base.

I’ve based this page of the bin contents table, but the problem I’m running in to is an Item No. can be located in muiltiple bins. So instead of having 1 quantity base for each item. The page displays multiple lines for the same item number for each bin location and the quantity base. Is there a way that I can total the quantity base for all items with multiple bin locations and display it as the quantity base or a new column on the page?

Problem:
0871.sameItemMultipleBins.jpg:

Hi

If not available, you can create a flowfield to sum Quantity (Base) of all same Items in all bins of a location. Then add that flowfield to your list page instead of Quantity (Base)

What is your source Table ???

Thanks Jay for your response. I was able to create the flow field to SUM all these, but on the page it still returns multiple lines with the same item number, but it did SUM it correctly. How can I limit the return to only 1 line?

4135.sameItemMultipleBinsTotalQuantity.png

CalcForumla:

Sum(“Warehouse Entry”.“Qty. (Base)” WHERE (Location Code=FIELD(Location Code),Item No.=FIELD(Item No.)))

Thanks Jay for your response. I was able to create the flow field to SUM all these, but on the page it still returns multiple lines with the same item number, but it did SUM it correctly. How can I limit the return to only 1 line?

4135.sameItemMultipleBinsTotalQuantity.png

CalcForumla:

Sum(“Warehouse Entry”.“Qty. (Base)” WHERE (Location Code=FIELD(Location Code),Item No.=FIELD(Item No.)))

Where are you using this List page? Is it a factbox or subpage?

Please be advised that when your source Table is Warehouse Entry then you do not need to create any flowfield because the "Qty. (Base) " itself is a SumIndexField already. So you just need to set the table’s Key to a proper one for e.g. "Bin Code,Location Code,Item No." and then call CALCSUMS(“Qty. (Base)”)

Please provide more information so we could advise a better solution.

So my source table was actually the “Bin Content” table, but the Quantity (Base) field in this table is actually a flow field with the source table being the “Warehouse Entry” table. So like you stated It was already a SumIndexField and I didn’t need to add this new FlowField to the Bin Contents table.

What I’m using this page for:

Sorry for the confusion… I’m a little new to all of this. I’m using this list page, as a stand alone page and will then publish it as a WebService. So that I can make an API call and return the inventory (Quantity Base) for all location codes in the NAV company at once.

My Problem:

The page currently returns duplicate lines for the same item number because the items are located in multiple bins within the same location.

What is needed:

I need to figure out a way to filter the results, so the only thing returned on the page is 1 line per item number in each location .