Cannot create Employment: overlaps with existing records

Cannot create a record in Employment (HcmEmployment). Insert not supported with the values specified for ‘Employment start date’ and ‘Employment end date’. New record overlaps with multiple existing records.

Hi, if you don’t mind, I’ve changed the title from “Hi Good morning all please help me below error any one” to something more descriptive.
You didn’t mention your version of AX (you should always attach a tag with the version when creating new threads), but it seems to be either AX 2012 or AX 7.
You also forgot to tell us what you were doing, so let’s assume you’re creating a new employment through a form.

The error messages means that there already is another employment in the same period. AX assumes that each employee is employed just once at any given time. You want to adjust dates so one employment ends before another one starts.

If you need more information from us, please tell us more about the problem.

Thank you for reply,

i’m inserting and updating data i’m try to insert data i am facing error. i’m using ax 2012 R2.

Cannot create a record in Employment (HcmEmployment). Insert not supported with the values specified for ‘Employment start date’ and ‘Employment end date’. New record overlaps with multiple existing records.

Yes, I know that you’re trying to insert a record to the Employment table; the error already says it. But you can be doing it in the form, using Data Import Export Framework or who knows what.

Notice that I already suggested a solution - please try it.

It’s not needed to repeat the error message - we can already see it above.

Thank you Martin.