Cannot create a record in Tax engine tax journal (TaxEngineTaxJournal). Journal batch number The record already exists

Hi All,

While doing Vendor settlement got below error:

Cannot create a record in Tax engine tax journal (TaxEngineTaxJournal). Journal batch number The record already exists in ax 2012

pastedimage1504014901091v2.png

It could be a problem with the tax journal voucher series(might be using the already used number).
Have look at, \Classes\TaxEngineTaxJournalUtil\getTaxJournalNum

I tried deleted the Status list of that number sequence and deleted the payment journal and created new payment journal it got posted, but again for next payment settlement same error is coming.

And i tried to uncheck continuous in number seq. and tried …still error occurs.

What is the next number on the voucher series?

If the next number is also correct, then try to debug \Classes\TaxEngineTaxJournalUtil\getTaxJournalNum and see why it is taking the used number.

28155 - next number in series

I Debugger, in Classes\TaxEngineTaxSettlement\createTaxJournal :
taxEngineTaxJournal.initValue();
taxEngineTaxJournal.CurrencyCode = CompanyInfo::standardCurrency();
taxEngineTaxJournal.JournalNum = TaxEngineTaxJournalUtil::getTaxJournalNum();
taxEngineTaxJournal.TransDate = transactionDate;
taxEngineTaxJournal.JournalType = journalType;
taxEngineTaxJournal.insert();

in this line taxEngineTaxJournal.JournalNum = TaxEngineTaxJournalUtil::getTaxJournalNum(); \from this method it returns values as ‘JV-02-0028156’ , but the value assigned to taxEngineTaxJournal.JournalNum is only taking ‘JV-02-0028’ only, journal number already created already so error is throwing. the String size of the journal number is 10, but actual value is 13 characters.

Thanks Kranthi for the support.