Calculate num of employees who undergone training

I am seeking help for a calculation.I need to add the values from the days in a month where employee has undergone training.

In HR module… Take an example… Personnel number : 10

for this employ, when you open an record in Employment Table…it show a grade which is present…

Very few employ who are undergoing training. and who level is Annual …from date and todate are present…

we have calculate from the training,where how many employees have undergoing in an year…?? and how many employees who are undergone in each month of specific year…

for example… In 2015… year no of emp

2015 5

2014 2

Whoever undergone training in each year…must be calculated.

similarly on each month of the year…must be calculated.

Hi, please make sure that you use more descriptive titles than “Hi”.

Now tell us what kind of problem you have with this requirement. Maybe you don’t know how to find employees who undergone training. Maybe you don’t know how to count them. Maybe you don’t know how to group the number by years and months.

Also, please tell us where you need to get this numbers. Can it be an SSRS report?

Hi Martin,

I am working on SSRS report. You know by using MthofYear() we get the month…but for each month i need to count how many employees under gone training. Similarly if i give the year as input. I have print how many employees are undergone the training. Everything is count.I am not sound enough in Programming.

Martin,I do have doubts…When comparing two or more table…how to compare the values between the tables… to find the matching records for the one particular record from different tables.

Please guide martin.

I think the best solution is creating a view in AX with a computed column, which will extract months from dates with the help of DATEPART() function. Then you can group by this computed column in a query and use it as a report data source (either directly or through an RDP class).

If you’re not sound enough in programming, make sure you invest enough time to studying. Fortunately internet these days is full of great resources.

Regarding comparison of tables, it’s a different topic than calculating values per month, therefore please create a new thread for it and explain your requirements in detail there.