Business Notification

Just saw a demo of Navision Business Notification. Great! Unfortunately, we’re just in the upgrading process from 3.10 to 3.70. Does anyone know if it is possible to ‘downgrade’ this 4.0 granule to 3.70?

I don’t think it would be possible because if I remember correctly Business Notification uses XMLPorts to work. 3.7 does not offer XMLPorts.

I’m trying to get it working with 4.00 which seems almost impossible already. It is lacks some documentation.

as for the installing: just follow the instructions in the installation Guide, and remember to install all products including IIS. We did it in 2 hours… Michiel, what is possible to downgrade: the menu suite from 4.0. Quite nice… And the item budgetting and reporting is also easy dowgradeable… By the way, did you succeed with Vodafone? Regards Peter

quote:

Michiel, what is possible to downgrade: the menu suite from 4.0. Quite nice… And the item budgetting and reporting is also easy dowgradeable…

Hi Peter, It’s a pity that Business Notification isn’t downgradeable, but, we can’t have it all, can’t we? Anyway, thanks for the answers, you all!

quote:

By the way, did you succeed with Vodafone?

I put it in the fridge. My colleague in France is figuring things out now because they are probably going to implement Navision CRM first. My priority now is the upgrade!