BPDeprecatedClassMethod : deprecated methods

Can someone please help me with what should i use instead of deprecated methods mentioned below .

• BPDeprecatedClassMethod: height has been deprecated and should not be used.
  • BPDeprecatedClassMethod: width has been deprecated and should not be used.
  • BPDeprecatedClassMethod: wait has been deprecated and should not be used.
  • BPDeprecatedControlMethod: The “mouseUp” control method has been deprecated and should not be used.
  • BPDeprecatedDataSourceMethod: The “markAllLoadedRecords” data source method has been deprecated and should not be used.
  • BPDeprecatedFormAndControlPropertySweeper: The labelForegroundColor property has been deprecated and should not be used.

Removed or deprecated features in previous releases - Finance & Operations | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Docs - this blog don’t have the replacement for all above deprecated methods.

You mentioned method names, but you didn’t tell us which class (or classes) you’re talking about. Please add this information.
All I can say so far it that it’s about form controls, and some methods don’t make sense anymore in web GUI. For example, you shouldn’t try to set width in pixels. Also, web browsers don’t send to the web server information about all “mouseUp”, therefore trying to use this methods doesn’t make a good sense in F&O. There is no direct replacement, because the whole thing can’t be done. You need to look at your business requirements and think about how to implement them in F&O.

Hi @MartinDrab

thank you for your response , i’m working on resolving the BPDeprecated related warnings.
height and width methods are from the class named “Image”.
wait method is from the class named “Object”.

Before we can suggest an alternative way in F&O (or reject the idea as not applicable to F&O), please think about what you’re trying to achieve by calling these methods. Then share the information with us.