Blanket sales Order

Hi,

I have created a blanket sales order of 100 Qty and converted to with 30,20,50 Qty sales order.Material is ready and invoicing that order 30,20 and 50 at last moment customer told that 50 qty deliver to other branch and also do the invoice that branch. shipping address is changed but how can changed Billing Address.

Thanks

Hi,

You can choose Ship to code to another address for that 50 items and make it as sales order that’s all…

Hi,

I asked how can change the billing address.

Thanks

Hi,

then you can try by changing the bill to customer no in blanket order and then make it as sales order…

If you sales order is not posted then you can change it in your Invoicing Tab for Billing Address, and Shipping Tab for Shipping Address.

If its for the Sales Invoice Report that you are looking for then add a option of checking the Ship to Customer address which has been mapped in customer card under customer button, and print that in the Delivery Address and Print the Billing address from Customer master.

You will need an option to select the Ship to address in the report before printing this.

hi,

I giving the example Customer A ,The Blanket Order Quantity is 100,I converted the Sales order 30,20 and 50 because the sales order attached to the production after finish good ready suppose that client told me that 50 Qty shipping address is different and billing address is different amount reflection shows on billing address.

Thanks

You missed the amount part before.

It looks like you want to hit customer ledger entry also.