BARCODE fonts in Axapta

Hello- When I attempt to use a barcode font of BC C128 Wide it does not display the barcode correctly on my report(It will only give me one vertical line, which I know isn’t correct), but it will allow a font of BC C39 2 to 1 HD Medium to be displayed correctly. Unfortunately I need to print barcodes with the BC C128 symbology. Does anyone out there know anything about barcodes within Axapta?? Thanks, Doug

Hi You can try to take a look on the standard reports that are using Barcode fonts. Examples are: WMSBillOfLading, WMSLocationLabel.

Hi Doug, Have you tried to refer to the Help guide available in Technet? If not, do please try to search in Technet under News & Information with ‘barcode’ as the keyword. That particular guide is quite comprehensive. Hope this helps. Harish Mohanbabu

Some bc fonts are simply a black or white line of a certain width. Presumably, you would build a character by concatenating a series of black/white lines, I suppose because the barcode is interleaved. Use font explorer to view font most like one you want. I’m curious if C128 has an algorithm somewhere?