Barcode doesn't print correctly

I am trying to print a barcode in the report but i am getting only barcode number not the white and black lined barcode.can anyone explain this?thanks in advance.

Dear Swathi,
You have to create a String object with the barcode font assigned for that object.
Regards,
Rajkumar.G

Means I have to write some code in method of report right

U can set the bar code font (Consist of Code_128) for that text field(which u designed to display the bar code in the report) in the properties itself. After that u send the value to that text field in the report what u want in bar code format.

Hi, you may be using wrong font, but it’s hard to say, because you forgot to explain what you’ve done.

Could you please provide correct tags? They currently claim that it’s in AX 2009 and AX 2012 at the same time and that the question is about AIF, although you didn’t mention AIF at all.

Also, please provide short and descriptive titles, instead of copying the whole body of your question. Otherwise I have to waste time fixing it, to keep this forum readable.

Dear Martin,

We also using the same format(Code_128) for bar code process. I think u may know the types of bar code fonts available. In that types this code_128 is the Standard type for scanning the basic or QR type bar codes as well.

You probably don’t have the proper barcode fonts installed. But anyway, printing barcodes using fonts is not the most reliable way. For example, barcode fonts don’t support the bar width specified exactly in printer dots nor do they support many of the features specific to barcode symbols such as Bearer Bars, Quiet Zones, etc. In addition, most fonts do not automatically calculate and add check digits and other security features to barcodes. It is far better solution to use a professional third-party product which is a vector barcode generator.

[ Advertisement removed by a moderator. Please contact the administrator if you want to advertise on this site; abusing the forum isn’t acceptable. ]

Slavica is promoting thid add-on on many posts related to bar-code. Happy customer story? I doubt it. It looks like an advertisement campaign. Can a moderator have a look at the recent posts by this person and Paula?