Axapta 2009 Security

Hi,

i want give AOT edit permissions to some developers in Axapta 2009. But i cannot find how to restrict those developers from accessing particular tables. For example:

A developer who has AOT edit permission can not view or edit a table that he is not authorized to view in AOT. But when he just write a simple job which selects the table’s data he can dot it without any restriction. How can i prevent him from doing this ?

thanks.

Why would you do it? If you have any sensitive data in your database, remove them from the development environment. You can’t reasonable restrict somebody who have permissions to change everything.

It’s not development environment actually. I’ts live and for some reasons i have to give AOT edit permissions for some developers.

But i don’t want them to edit some tables by jobs, or classes. in AOT table level developers can not make any changes to those tables as they are not auhorized to. but jobs and classes are not affected by this authorization. that’s what i am trying to achieve to restrict them doing that by jobs or classes.

up.