AX Web Services not accessible in SOAP Tool

Hi All,

We’re trying to build a mobile app using “SOAP” tool. The Web Services used in AX aren’t accessible in SOAP Tool. But it was accessible in .net and also in internet explorer. The strange thing is, only one User Id is accessible in SOAP Tool which has the same rights as the other user Ids.

The rights given to the User Id are:

1. System Administrator

2. System User

SOAP Version 4.0.0

Kindly help!

SOAP is the Simple Object Access Protocol, not a tool. What tool do you mean?

We’re trying to consume AX 2012 Web Services in soapUI 4.0.0. To retrieve parameters and operations from AX Web Service, we’re using Java Eclipse. I have not much idea about SOAP. I’m an AX Developer.

The reason why I have posted this question in this forum is that may be there are some rights missing for the user in AX to access web services.

Very well, so it’s about SoapUI.

Now please explain the problem. What do you mean by “the web services aren’t accessible”?

We can access AIF web services using only the Axadmin user credentials from the SOAPUI. We are not able to access the web service using any other AX user credentials who also has full admin rights. We have set anonymous access on the default aif application pool on the IIS. What else do we need to do. Please explain the steps involved if we need to give access to any other user who has full admin rights. The SOAP UI is located on a different server.

Would you mind to finally explain what “we can’t access” means? When do you get the error, what does it say, what’s the exception type and so on?

I am using the SOAP UI to access the custom AX AIF web service. The connection is successfull only for the AX admin user id but fails for other AX user ids

The exception error I am getiing while accessing the AIF webservice using an AX USER ID other than the AX Admin

• System

• Provider

[ Name] CloudX

• EventID 0

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 4

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

• TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2015-02-27T13:17:49.000000000Z

EventRecordID 6369994

Channel Application