AX Retail Store Connect Error:8192

Hi All,

I am getting this error while testing connection of HQ location to the HQ store connect for which there is not much in the documentation and neither it gives error message in Event Log. So please help. Its quite urgent.

8192: An error occurred in processing the request.

Please let me know for any further details.

Hi Satya,

I was also getting same error.

Pls chk ur Retail Store Connect profile, AOS Profile, Database Profile and Store Connect upload option.

Try to do the test connections with all these and see where it’s failing.

Also, just restart the store connect service and see iof that resolve your error.

Sandeep

Dear Sandeep,

Am also trying to configure ax retail, till now am not able to send data successfully to store database.

Retail store connect profile,AOS Profile and database profiles were set in my machine, and whereever i do test connection, its showing successfully connected.

but data is not going to terminal after even manually running those jobs

your he

I have the same problem. As you solved it?. Could share the solution please

Hi There,

I am busy installing Retail and I am running into issues with sending data down to the POS database. Please can you help me?

We have the following setup: 1 AOS, 1 HQ, 1 POS Terminal. thus we have 2 machines. The store connect is installed on the HQ and the POS Terminal. Must we configure the store connect on the POS Terminal?

We did the configuration for the store connect on HQ. When we setup the Store Connect Profiles, AOS, Database Profiles what should we setup in each?

Store Connect Profile - the Instance installed on HQ or POS Terminal?

AOS - The HQ Instance?

Database Profile - The 2 database - HQ and POS, is this correct?

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Anisha

Hi There,

I am busy installing Retail and I am running into issues with sending data down to the POS database. Please can you help me?

We have the following setup: 1 AOS, 1 HQ, 1 POS Terminal. thus we have 2 machines. The store connect is installed on the HQ and the POS Terminal. Must we configure the store connect on the POS Terminal?

We did the configuration for the store connect on HQ. When we setup the Store Connect Profiles, AOS, Database Profiles what should we setup in each?

Store Connect Profile - the Instance installed on HQ or POS Terminal?

AOS - The HQ Instance?

Database Profile - The 2 database - HQ and POS, is this correct?

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Anisha

Anybody found any kind of solution?

I succeeded in getting Database Profile and AOS profile but no luck with AX Store Connect.

The service is started and is listening to the port number 16750.

But the test connection to store connect fails with error “8192: An error occurred in processing the request.”

HI, Have you tried to update SQL server native client? The problem seems to concern ADO drivers

Hi All,

Am installed Ax 2009 retail r2.Store connection & Data base profile is connecting.but when am going to connect AOS profile.am getting ERROR 8192:Error in Processing Request.

Does anyone know what I need to do to correct this issue?

Regards,

KGS

Hi Kaustubh,

Did you got the solution?Please let me know to correct this issue…

regards,

KGS

Has anyone figured this out yet? We just moved our AX environment to a new server and now have the same 8192 error on the AOS Retail Store Connect profile only. All the connections to the remote store terminals work fine.

Kind regards,

Hank

hai all

i successfully installed ax2012 with retail module, i can open ax 2012 all modules

but when i try to open RetailPOS getting error msg like

“THE RETAIL CONFIGURATION FILE DOES NOT EXIST OR UNAVAILABLE.YOU CAN CREATE A CONFIGURATION FILE BY DATABASE USING”

how to solve this error?

can anyone help me,

thanx in advance