AX 2012 SSRS report dialogue fields enable or disable

Hi,

How to enable or disable dialogue fields accourding to the condition,in ax 2012 SSRS report.

Use a UIBuilder class, have a look at \Classes\InventTransferOrderOverviewUIBuilder\dialogSelectCtrl

In controller class also same method (dialodSelectCtrl) is there,can we use that?

hi arundhati,

some times the report itself have UIBuilder Class that’s extends from SRSReportDataContractUIBuilder Class, the report dialog build by this class, if you found that’s the report has a UIBuilder Class, you can modify the dialog from it,

else if the report doesn’t has this Class , chick if the Report has a contract Method UIBuilder for the Report, and make you dialog shows in the way you want.

Regards,

Ahmad Saify

Correct for the previous comment,

hi arundhati,

some times the report itself have UIBuilder Class that’s extends from SRSReportDataContractUIBuilder Class, the report dialog build by this class, if you found that’s the report has a UIBuilder Class, you can modify the dialog from it,

else if the report doesn’t has this Class , chick if the Report has a contract class, at the contract class you can change the dialog labels,

else if none of them is there you need to create UIBuilder Class for the Report, and make you dialog shows in the way you want.

Regards,

Ahmad Saify

Thanks for your reply.

Actually my exact requirement is according to menuitem name dialog fiels should get enable or disable.

In UIBuilder class i cant get the current args, so where i can check the menuitem name.

You can access the controller from the UI builder class.

this.controller().parmArgs().menuItemName();