AX 2012 R2 CU7: facing issue in Collection letter creation

i have setup all setups to support collection letter creation. When i am trying to do “AR>Common>Collections>Collections” from Communicate > New collection letters

On Creation of collection letter form

1376.2015-12-21 14_44_25-- Remote Desktop Connection.png

When i clicked on OK button, i see nothing. No info log prompts to say collection letter is created.

i know this is the Out of the Box feature. we are using AX2012 R2 CU7. Does anyone face this issue? Please help. Thanks

Attach a collection letter sequence to a customer’s posting profile

1. Click Accounts receivable > Setup > Customer posting profiles.

2. Select a posting profile that is used for customers.

3. On the Table restrictions FastTab, select the Collection letter check box.

4. On the Setup FastTab, select a collection letter sequence for the account type that this customer belongs to.

Create a collection letter

1. Click Accounts receivable > Periodic > Collections > New collection letters.

2. In the Parameters field group, define the kind of transaction to create collection letter proposal lines for. You can also indicate the type and date of the collection letter, and whether to include all customer accounts in the periodic job, each with their own specific posting profiles, or include only customer accounts that have a particular posting profile.

When you click OK, lines that are proposals for collection letters are automatically created in the Print/post collection letters form.

3. Click Accounts receivable > Periodic > Collections > Print/post collection letters.

4. Edit the proposal lines in this form, and then cancel, print, or post the proposal lines, as appropriate.

Use the Collection letter journal form to view created, canceled, and posted collection letters. (Click Accounts receivable > Inquiries > Collections > Collection letter journal.)

(DNK) To print a collection letter together with a payment slip format, such as None, FIK 751, or FIK 752, use the Collection letter note report form. (Click Accounts receivable > Reports > External > Collection letter note.)

I think you missed out following.

Use the Collection letter journal form to view created, canceled, and posted collection letters. (Click Accounts receivable > Inquiries > Collections > Collection letter journal.)

(DNK) To print a collection letter together with a payment slip format, such as None, FIK 751, or FIK 752, use the Collection letter note report form. (Click Accounts receivable > Reports > External > Collection letter note.)