AX 2012 Certification

hey guys,

I am looking forward to give Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction Certification Exam, for that i studied Development I and II. But, i need to know what type of questions they asked. Can someone give me those type of questions.

Hi Nitin

Dumps are available for exams exam code is MB6-869 search for dumps of this exams and you will get some sample questions.

Regards

Nakul

hey Nakul

Yaaa…i have that !!! thanks for the help…

Hey Nitin,

This Exam (MB6-869) is quite simple, if you studied well both courses (DEV I and DEV II). I would like to suggest you just go through this course also

"WHAT’S NEW - TECHNICAL IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS® AX 2012 FOR DEVELOPMENT"

Let me know if you need any other assistance on the same

Hey Deepak,

Thanks for the suggestion bro, i will go through this. Also, i studied both the developments and moreover i have dumps too, from where i got an idea what type of questions they asked. Thank you once again.

Regards

Nitin

Hey Nitin,

Sharing any type of information related to MCP exam is against the Microsoft policy. So i would like to suggest do not ask such type of query publicly. just google around your circle you will get a better idea. one more thing dont worry much about the question type, prepare well buddy , you have to learn the things rather than just pass this exam.

All the very best…

Regards

Hey Nitin,

Sharing any type of information related to MCP exam is against the Microsoft policy. So i would like to suggest do not ask such type of query publicly. just google around your circle you will get a better idea. one more thing dont worry much about the question type, prepare well buddy , you have to learn the things rather than just pass this exam.

All the very best…

Reagrds

Hey Deepak,

Yaaaa sure…thnx buddy !!!

Regards

Nitin