AutoSplit Key in the Account Schedule

We are getting this message when we try to instert a new line in the T/B in the Account Schedule. Is this error message because the auto split key is yes in the properties of the Account Schedule?

What message? Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

The autosplitkey facility cannot find a key beween the currnet and the previous record. Sorry I should have enclude this with my request.

Generally this message occurs when you insert a whole series of new lines between two existing lines. The automatic line increment is by 10,000. Autosplitkey splits the increment of the lines preceding and following the insert in half. That means only 13 (I think I calculated that right) inserts can be done in sequence between two previous entries. To override this limitation you must do something “clever” to open up more line numbering space in your particular set of data (such as erasing several following entries, then re-entering them - or writing a little renumbering routine - or… you get the idea). Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

Thanks David