Automatic report in Axapta

Hello, Each form in Axapta has a standard report (“automatisch rapporteren” in dutch) which can be achieved when being on a form and pressing the printer icon. Some of our end users are asking to make a change in one of these reports. Question : how do I find out what the name of the report is its automatically calls ? thx, Kalliet

Hi I think the only way you can make a change there is to actually click on the print button and then create a new user-report by clicking on “Modify/new”

hi folks, look here: AOT → Data Dictionary → Tables->/tablename/ → FieldGroups → AutoReport br,

Helmut, thx, this method worked fine. (but only with one user, all the others have to know about the one users new automatic report so they can import it. Also the layout can’t be changed in this way?) KK, thx, but I assume that I can’t alter the layout of a particular automatic report for everyone (there is no matching report in AOT-> Reports) (f.i. some of our users want an accountnumber to appear only once on the report on top of the page.) Any other suggestions (apart from making a new report myself in AOT->Reports)? Kalliet

Hi Kathleen Have you noted that you can save your auto report in AOT (it’s a menu option in the “Modify” branch) ?