automatic BOM consuption="Flushing principle"

If I have posted the picking list manually.Then at the time of RAF I selected the automatic BOM
consuption=“Flushing principle” then what system will do Post a new journal with lines with quanity accourding to
Good Quantity OR should will not do any thing OR do something else.

I tried for a batch order system did not give any error even I selected automatic BOM
consuption=“Flushing principle” in general tab of RAF form when I had already manually posted the picking list journal

What are the flushing principle of the components?

As you did it what did it actually do?

where do i find flushing principle for components?

I tried to do RAF for a batch order ;system did not give any error even I selected automatic BOM
consuption=“Flushing principle” in general tab of RAF form .When I had already manually posted the picking list journal system should create a new journal or give some error that journal already posted manually right??

On the BOM line, if the BOM line is blank it references the item setting (References Tab)

As AdamRoue says, in the BOM line, Setup tab

references of raw material or FG?

Do you understand what flushing is? Kind of difficult to go on with the options and processes and why AX is doing this if you do not understand flushing.

By posting picking list manually or by using Flushing principle the material is consumed from the inventory for preparing the finished good.When RAF is selected with Automatic BOM consumption = “Flushing Principle” the system will not post new journal for picking list because PL journal is been posted manually but creates RAF journal with the good qty .