AR - Free text invoice

Hi All,

I am Ramu, I have a query related to AR Free text invoice. I have created free text invoice journal with required data and tried to post it. i am not able to see infolog box showing that journal has been posted. I tried many free text invoices but their is no infolog message.

I have posted AR payment journal for the same customer, it will display the infolog box stating that journal has been posted.

The infolog message is showed in payment journal and not in free text invoice.

Please advice me on this issue.

Thanks

Ramu.

The invoice is convert to posted status ?

Hi Nuno Maia,

No, it is not converted to posted status. When i checked the settle open transaction form and closed transaction form the free text invoice is not available in both. Only payment transaction is available. I want to see infolog message box after posting the free text invoice. i need to make any settings for it, please advice.

Thanks,

Ramu

Can you check the installed license in AX ?

It is AX-2012 R2 Demo Version.

You are using demonstration company, check time validity of license. I guess you are using an outdated license.

Hi Nuno Maia,

Its license is ended on 12-1-2006.

I have created the current company in the fiscal year 2014 and getting this kind of issue.

now i have created new company in the fiscal year 2005 but i am not getting any kind of issues.

I have posted Free text invoice and payment journals without any issues.

I agree with your suggestion.

I have another query with the new company for free text invoice journal. While posting i am getting an error showing that AR - 200100(main account) account structure is not valid.

I think it is related to financial dimension. but we always select this account in posting profile summary account.

Thanks for the previous query and if possible please advice me for the next query…

Thanks

Ramu.

Hi Nuno Maia,

Its license is ended on 12-1-2006.

I have created the current company in the fiscal year 2014 and getting this kind of issue.

now i have created new company in the fiscal year 2005 but i am not getting any kind of issues.

I have posted Free text invoice and payment journals without any issues.

I agree with your suggestion.

I have another query with the new company for free text invoice journal. While posting i am getting an error showing that AR - 200100(main account) account structure is not valid.

I think it is related to financial dimension. but we always select this account in posting profile summary account.

Thanks for the previous query and if possible please advice me for the next query…

Thanks

Ramu.

Hi Ramu,

Account structure not valid - Reg

In the general ledger setup there is an form ledger where the account structures will be mapped for an company

Check those account structures for this particular GL which are the valid dimensions. Mention those in the free text invoice and try to post

Thanks

Anandh

Thanks to both for providing the solution instantly.