Applying different font sizes in SRS report field expression.

Hello, friends

I have SRS report field in which I have to change font size dynamically for each text part. For example, I have a price label 25,40. Euro sign uses small font size, price without decimals large one, and decimal values medium one. I have found a function .FontSize and it has different subfunctions. I think insert should be the right one. However, at the moment I havent found a way to correctly apply it. Do you have any experience using different font sizes in one textbox expression? Any help would be appreciated.

=Fields!PriceDecimals.FontSize.Insert(0, 5) + Fields!PriceDecimals.Value + “,” + Fields!PriceNoDecimals.FontSize.Insert(0, 5) + Fields!PriceNoDecimals.Value

Second approach on how to solve it would be by using different text boxes for each price label part, but then the problem is that euro sign could be very far apart depending on the price. For example for a price 5 EUR the label would look like 5,00, but for price 100 EUR - 100,00.

Best regards,

Roberts

You said you wanted to set sizes dynamically, but your description says the opposite. For example, the Euro sign should always be small, therefore the size is assigned statically and not dynamically.

Isn’t the easiest solution to use three placeholders (each with it’s own expression, assuming the the currency sign shouldn’t be a static text) and using properties to set font size of each placeholder? Your last paragraph suggests that you don’t realize that there may be more than one placeholder in a single text box.

I really didnt know the placeholder option. Thank you!

Best regards,

Roberts