Application Error Associated with Fin.exe

When I am trying to open the design view of any objects within v1.10 or v1.20, I got the following error message: “The instruction at 004f3ec7 referenced memory at 011271e8 The memory could not be read from”. Once the error message shows, it will lock up the application, and I must have to press ALT+CTRL+DEL many times in order to make the error message to go away. The fact is that these two versions are currently sharing the same executable files, which is v1.10. I don’t know if that is the reason why I am getting the error message. I didn’t maximize the screen at all, since I know that in advance that if I do so, it will give me some other error messages. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance. Sylvia Tsang

I would upgrade to version 2.6. Your error description rings a bell somewhere, but it is a long time since I last heard it, so I may be wrong. However, 1.10 and 1.20 were - compared to version 2.60 - quite unstable. Lars Strøm Valsted Head of Project and Analysis Columbus IT Partner A/S www.columbusitpartner.com