Deposit Slips are not generating for me when using the Customer Payments Journal (AX 2012 R3). When entering the Customer Payment Journal, I am including the following:
- Checking the Checkbox for Deposit Slip on each Journal Line
- Use of Bank Account for offset Account Type
- Designating Method of Payment
- Designating Bank Transaction Type
- Including unique value for Payment Reference
Within the AR Payment Journal, the menu option for Functions > Deposit Slip is “grayed out”.
After posting the journal, nothing shows in the Cash and Bank Module for Deposit Slips and for Bank Account > Manage Payments > Deposits > Deposit Slips.
I saw this work on an earlier project. What’s missing?
I am sure someone has seen and solved this problem previously.
Note: My workaround is the Customer Posted Payment Journal Report at: Accounts receivable > Reports > Transaction > Payments > Customer Posted Payment Journal.