AOT Queries Ranges to be printed on SSRS Report

Dear All,

Is it possible to display the AOT Query values into SSRS Reports.

8780.Capture.PNG

User selected values has to be printed on reports.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards

Shreedhara

Please use a search engine first - asking for something what you can find by yourself in five seconds is waste of time. For example, try putting ax 2012 ssrs print ranges to Google - you’ll find Printing dynamic parameters (AX 2012 / SSRS).

(Question moved to the developer forum.)

Dear Martin,

I was knowing this process this can be done only when we are designing a report RDP classes.

But my question is related to query based report not dynamic query.

I want to display the query range values into report where the query has been designed in AOT not thru the Query builder clases.

Your question was how to print query ranges and you surely can use RDP classes for that. If you think that looking for some other, possibly non-existing solution is better then spending a few minutes creating an RDP class, keep looking. But it doesn’t sound reasonably to me.

Who died and made you God? The guy asked you a straight forward question and you responded with sarcasm. I’ve seen you post on other boards and you have the same attitude. Be nice and answer the question. You ain’t better than anyone else… so get over it.

My answer was good enough for Sheedhara to mark it as the verified solution. It explains how to implement the requirement (to print ranges on reports) and recommends using RDP class for that, because there likely isn’t any solution for query-based reports.

I’m sorry that you, unlike Sheedhara, don’t see it as something helpful.

I’m a sarcastic guy, no doubt about it, but I did provide the answer to this thread. Who else did even bother to reply? (Not counting your reply almost two years later.)