An exchange rate cannot be found for exchange rate type Average between currencies SAR and USD on exchange date

"An exchange rate cannot be found for exchange rate type Average between currencies SAR and USD on exchange date"

Whenever i am adjusting the invoice amount in all purchase order’s, i am facing this error problem.

can anyone help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Solved my friend you can check on test server :slight_smile:

Yes its working. [:)]

Thanks… [Y]

If you share the solution It could be helpful to other members.

AX 2012 I am getting this same error (except USD to EUR). I setup an exchange rate to work around the error, however we are only using USD, so I don’t know where it is finding currency EUR. I checked all parameters and customers, everything is set to USD. Any idea why it needs an exchange rate when we only have 1 currency? Thanks so much for any help!

Hi,

This error is unusual as the cause of this error is related to Report. We faced same issue in Project module on report running. Upon debugging it was found that the report required exchange rate setup between USD and EUR. You can do the setup as it will not be used in any transaction.

Pranav…

For fixing this issue, please go to

General Ledger->Setup->Currency Exchange Rates-> Select record USD to SAR or EUR to SAR
and Click “ADD” with a new exchange rate with starting date, but there should be no value for exchange rate, its should be blank.

Please try this, Hope it will work for you to solve this issue.

I found another solution for this error. Instead of setting up a dummy exchange rate, if you remove triangulation, then this will also fix the error:

1. General Ledger > Setup > Currency > Currencies and locate the EUR currency. You should see that the Reference currency for triangulation box is checked.

2. to remove the checkmark from the Reference currency for triangulation box go to General Ledger > Setup > Currency > Denomination Currencies and remove the denominational currencies listed there. Once complete remove the check box from the Reference currency for triangulation check box.

I Just Added the currency in Denomination Currencies and it’s working . IS there any harm to use it like that ?