allocate charges for a particular Posted Purchase order

Hi all,

Can you please help me for an issue that How to allocate charges for a particular Posted Purchase order in AX 2012?

( Scenario is i will pay the transport charges to third party vendor , at the time of placing the Purchase order user does not know about the charges . After one month ( after material receipt) Transporter send the bill . Now how to allocate the Charges to Third party vendor and inventory also )

Please explain

You can do an adjustment to the Inventory for the posted invoice, from the invoice journal(button on purchase order) → charges(button) → Adjustment, here you can only select the charge codes that will apply the cost to item and post the credit to a ledger account but not the vendor. You might need an another additional journal entry(may be an invoice journal) to transfer the balance from the ledger account to the vendor

Thanks Kranthi,

After posting the charges code against the Posted purchased order , how can i view the entries ( what is the Debit /Credit acc) ) ?

Can you share me the path of that Charges voucher in AX 2012 ?

After posting the charges code against the Posted purchased order , how can i view the entries ( what is the Debit /Credit acc) ) ?

Can you share me the path of that Charges voucher in AX 2012 ?

Any pioneer can help me ?