After the update, the inventory quantity does not match the inventory value. The value is -0.00 and the quantity is 0.00.

Hi All,
When I am trying to post a sales order on AX 2012 R3 I am getting this error message “After the update, the inventory quantity does not match the inventory value. The value is -0.00 and the quantity is 0.00.” can anyone help me in order to solved this issue?

Thanks in advance,

HI ,

u r getting this error while invoicing ? have u checked two matching and three way matching policy ?

Thanks,

Vuthu

after update means what ? are updating some value through job ?

Hi, yes i just trying post the sales order that already imported by third party solution (integration with another POS ), no what is this (two matching and three way matching policy)?

Thank you,

as above mentioned , the issue with imported sales order that I am trying to post

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/finance/accounts-payable/three-way-matching-policies

Take a look at the order in a test environment. Confirm, via SQL, that there’s not some weird decimal things happening. A lot of times, if there’s an order being entered externally, unless it’s flowing through the business connector and using the appropriate business logic, more precision than the system is setup to handle may result. For example, if the system is using 2 decimal places, a bad integration could pass in something with 3 or 4 decimal places. Those leftovers can cause errors downstream.