Advance Training X++ Docs and .xpo file

Hi,

I am looking for the Advance Training X++ Docs as well as the xpo file. Can you please send to my e-mail id : [address removed to protected the user]

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hi Mohamad, please not that this a forum for public discussion, therefore answers should be visible to everybody and not sent by email to just a single person. Also, don’t forget that spam bots would quickly grab your email address and add you to spam lists.
It’s also not clear what exactly you mean by “Advance Training X++ Docs as well as the xpo file”.

Hi Martin,
thank you for your reply
I am a beginner in AX 2009 development
I’m looking for files .xpo used in x++ advanced course

Thanks.

What course do you mean by " x++ advanced course"? What data do expect in those files?
If you mean the Advanced Development Workshop from Microsoft, you’re late by a few years. It’s now all about AX 7, not even AX 2012.

I have just started working at a company that uses ax 2009
I found on the internet the following document :
xxun.tistory.com/…/cfile3.uf@210D8F3454C1D4F901FE13.pdf

I am looking for the .xpo files of this document

That’s fifteen years old, for Axapta 3.0! Many things have change since than; the files for Axapta 3.0 wouldn’t help you much in Dynamics AX 2009.

Similar training materials for newer versions can be found on CustomerSource and PartnerSource. Note that they’re not publicly available and nobody is allowed to share them publicly.

Nevertheless there is public documentation on MSDN.

thanks a lot for your help