"Accounting distribution record is invalid for following fields Ledger Dimension = 0 SourceDocumentHeader: 0 and SourceDocumentLine: 0. While Edition record on accounting distribution table"

I hope you doing well,
Please I have a problem in purchase order itnerface , when I click " workflow " doesn’t work , it send a message.
"Accounting distribution record is invalid for following fields Ledger Dimension = 0 SourceDocumentHeader: 0 and SourceDocumentLine: 0. While Edition record on accounting distribution table"

welcome to the group!

Thank you Sir

Hi there, it appears that the PO header and line dimensions are not populated, or populated incorrectly.

Can you open the PO header, scroll all the way to the bottom to the Financial Dimensions section and populate any mandatory dimensions, if missing? Click Update Dimension “Yes” once done. Then try resubmitting?

If there is still an error then you may need to check the dimension rules under the Account Structure setup for the relevant account. You can see the account for each PO line under Financials > Accounting > Distribute Amounts.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the group, Beth! Thanks for the suggested answer!

HI,

I am getting below error when I am applying prepayment :
The accounting distribution is invalid for the document as it contain erroneous distribution records. Please correct the accounting distribution records for document and try again. Detailed information for your administrator: SourceDocumentHeader 5637170870 SourceDocumentLine: 0 and AccountingEvent 5637167835

I check account distribution which is ok also check at line level distribute amt which also seems to be fine, please help me where else do I check. Thank you