Accounting distribution record is invalid for following fields Ledger Dimension = 0 SourceDocumentHeader: 0 and SourceDocumentLine: 0. While Editing record on accounting distribution table

Hello Everyone , How are you ?
Please I alwayse have the same probleme , I didn’t reolve it yet
I’m really blocked
“Accounting distribution record is invalid for following fields Ledger Dimension = 0 SourceDocumentHeader: 0 and SourceDocumentLine: 0. While Editing record on accounting distribution table”
I verify many things:

1 - I start with Financial Dimension , So Ihave the same in PO Header and PO Lines (BU : BU00002.101 , Fonc : Fonc00002) there is picture of that.

2- I also verify STORAGE DIMENSIONS (Site, Warehouse) between PO Header and PO lines, it’s the same (Site = 101-1, Warehouse=101MP_LTR).

3- I verify the accounting distribution for each line of PO , so I have ledger account (6123100100-BU00002.101-Fonc00002-)

4- I open posting interface , and I verify if Main account is add in Purchase order for (Purchase expenditure, un-invoiced and Purchase expenditure for product) so there is the same Main account and also the same item group (GA-00043)

Howere I verify all that but nothing change?
What I do , please ?
Last think I don’t have access to my database, just select mode.

Thank you so much

Financial1.jpg