Hi Dynamics ax community,
(Ax 2009), Do anyone know about accept underdelivery?
- I met some situation when doing packing slip in PO (Purchase Order), system will prompt an messages saying underdelivery of line is 74.4 % but allowed under delivery is only 0.00%.
- I found out there are many setup is available for “accept underdelivery”:
- (A) Inventory Management > Setup > Parameters > Transport Tab > Accept underdelivery (checked = true)
- (B) Accounts Payable > Setup > Parameters > Updates Tab > Accept underdelivery (checked = true)
- (C) Inventory Management > Item details > References tab > Underdelivery fields (set the percentage)
- (D) Accounts Payable > Purchase order details > Purchase lines > Setup tab > Underdelivery fields (set the percentage)
In order to make it able to proceed, currently we are setting the underdelivery fields percentage / value in purchase line (D). I still couldn’t see the effect for the other setup for (A), (B), (C). I think it will be useful if there is any “global setup” that will take effect for all purchase line, instead of key in the percentage / value in each of the purchase order line?