Acc.Schedule Overview

Hi, All.
Can you please help me?
When I m preparing a balane sheet with acc.shedule. I do all neccessary set ups for rows, coloms layout, but in the acc.schedule overview I dont get no figers!!! I see there only rows` description. coloms name etc.
Do you know how to fix it?
Thank you in advance

On Account Schedule Overview check Date Filter.You might have a date filter there where no transactions have been posted.

What stands in Date filter in General tab?

Might be a period with no GL entries - future, past - check this.

With Data Filter everything is ok. There are transactions in this time period which I speify.

Please, have a look at my self made tale, which reflects my acc.schedule overview:

Balance

Current assets

01 Cash at bank (Here must be a number, but I have empty cell)

However when I click on this empty cell a field appers!!! In this new field I see an account from my chart of accounts and I see the balance for this account at the pecified date.

May be now u have any idea???

Thanks

The transactions are imported directly to GLEntry table or the transactions were posted through general journal?

4341.Bal Sheet Sample.JPG

Here’s a sample section - does yours look anything like this?

In Totaling the G/l account range of what you want to total

The bottom formula adding the row no’s up.

Dear Savatage,

Everything looks like at yours sample exept the colomns which go after TOTALING.

Where you have colomn “Calculate” and you can choose debits, net change or ending balance, I have colomn “Row Type”. Under this ROW TYPE I have options: net change, balance at date, or beginning balance.

My next colomn is “Amount Type”, where I can choose : Net amount, Debit amount, or Credit amount.

An only net colomn is the same with yours: “SHOW”.

How o you think, may be my problems are because of it?

Thank you in advance

To ----> IMRAN

Dear Imran,

The transactions were posted through general journal. Unfotunately I have never used GLEntry table.

To ----> IMRAN

Dear Imran,

The transactions were posted through general journal. Unfotunately I have never used GLEntry table.