10 € Voucher - prepare for SQL Server Reporting Services with NAV and be ready for 2009

Hi all!

In point of coming version of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 it will be useful to prepare for SQL Server Reporting Services.
But also using SQL Server Reporting Services with current releases is a great (supplement) benefit for developing customer reports.

These are some of the reasons why I started to use Reporting Services with NAV since 2 years ago when it first was mentioned in relation to NAV.
Based on this experience, and my primary role doing partner readiness, I wrote a book which also covers an introduction in building reports with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SQL Server Reporting Services.

The included examples and features are working on the current releases and also on the coming version.
If you are a developer or designer so this can be an example guide for you to learning SQL Reporting Services in an easy way. (As example there is always a comparison of the SRS feature (wording) to NAV feature (wording) in the book)

Even if I am the moderator of the German forum since some days, I want to support the complete community.
So those of you who are interested in this book please send me a private message and I will return you a voucher number which will discount the book for Dynamicsusers.net members with 10 €.

Then you can order here. (it is available in English OR German)

It is only a small , well but better than nothing[:)] - welcome present from me to the community.

I hope you will like it and feel free in give me responses or feedback about it.

Regards,Rene

Hallo Rene,

Soweit mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug , Ich werde Englisch schreiben. Schade.

I am with Navision since 1999 as a consultant, developer, analist etc. Seeing myselt with further connection in it I would be interested to get this book. I’ve got an account here with my email address but here is another one: sergeiborovkov@yahoo.com

Mit besten Grüßen,

Sergei

P.S. By the way Is in this site the newest version of Developer Toolkit NAV? Thanks in advance.

Hi sorry I was offline yesterday evening.I send you the voucher in some minutes!

regards,

rene

ps your German is good enough to understand you :wink:

Addendum:The voucher is also valid for the package which includes the book of Jörg “NAV/SQL performance field guide”

Hi all, if someone is planning to go to Convergence: I will be there and take some preview of the coming book NAV 2009 Inside with me. If you interested to take a look just let me know! See you there,Rene

I just want to do a quick plug for Rene’s book.

The book really is worth buying. It is very good for those that understand earlier vrsions of NAV (eg 3.70 or 4.00) and need a jump start to catch up on 5.00. But most importantly its an ideal introduction to using reporting services with Navision.

I keep planning to review MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV 5.00.01 incl. SQL Reporting Services (and of course David Studebaker’s Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Joerg Stryk’s NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide )

I will try to get that done before Convergence.

Hello Rene…

I’m interested in purchasing your book. Would you still be able to offer the voucher for a discount? eMail: syoung@donandsons.com

Thank you…

Hi Susie!

Of course , I wil send it to you in few minutes.

Regards

Rene