Your program license does not allow you to create the Partner Type field in the Customer table.?

I’m getting following error while trying to import merged Table in text format

" Your program license does not allow you to create the Partner Type field in the Customer table.

Contact your system administrator to update your program license."

I have compared and merged the custom object with old existing database using “Beyond Compare tool”. Could any one guide what next to do inorder to complete the Full merging cycle :-k:cry:

It looks like you are applying some Microsoft Fix and New fix has added new field in Customer table.

We cannot import new fields which are not in our license range using txt file

we have to import FOB first with (Merge–Existing–New) option and then import merged txt file.

Thank you very much for your suggestion sir.

IF you dont mind… I would like breif the suggestion as per my understanding.

1. need to import the New Custom objects directly into Old Database. So “Import Worksheet” Popsup and by selecting Action as (Merge–Existing–New), it automatically merge New with existing one.

2.) Then Import Merged Txt files …

3.) Compile all the objects , then solve all the compilation error(if any)…

So by following all steps merged objects can imported sucesfully in the old database (Existing Functionality(Old Database) +New Functionality(Custom Objects) )

Am I right Sir. Please advice!

Yes

Thank you very much sir. Feels secured after discussing with you… Because it is a crucial project, and its first of NAV2013.

Thank you once again sir!

Please let us know the result.