XMLNode.nodeTypedValue

When I use MSXML 3.0 (on Windows XP, IE 6.0) in Navision Attain 3.6 software, at line XMLNode.nodeTypedValue:=time; occurs Error with following statement: “This is Message for C/AL programmers:” “This data type is not supported by C/SIDE. You can access data from any of the following data types: VT_VOID,VT_I2,VT_I4,VT_R4,VT_R8,VT_CY,VT_DATE,VT_BSTR and VT_BOOL”

Hi Rudidlo, You are using the wrong data type. You could try dim your ‘time’ varible to a decimal or interger in Navision. Regards Graham

quote:

Originally posted by Graham
Hi Rudidlo, You are using the wrong data type. You could try dim your ‘time’ varible to a decimal or interger in Navision. Regards Graham

Hi Graham, Thanks for your participation. I already assigned value of any type to XMLNode.nodeTypedValue. E.g. Date, DateTime, Text, Integer, etc. Why I can assign any data type except Time???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Don’t know if this will help but… I have done some work using vb.net which is running in 64bits, So a decimal in Navision is a integer in VB.Net and a integer in Navision is a short in VB.Net. I don’t know what has happen to the Date data types. Is it posible to use the older verstion of XML automation before you start writing a wapper of the automation. Regards Graham