Workflow infrastructure configuration wizard error.

Dear all,

We’ve been installed workflow on our server. Then we continue to configure it. But when we manage to configure it from “workflow infrastructure configuration wizard” and press validate, it raises an error “Assembly containing type Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Workflow.Communication.WorkflowRuntimeServices is not referenced.”. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do we missing something while installing workflow? Thanks.

Regards,

Jefry

Hi Jefry,

Iam also facing same error, if you have solved the above problem than please can you guide me for the same.

Please reply asap

Thanks and Regards’

Shabab

Please check out that whether the ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Workflow.Communication’ reference exists in the references node of the AOT or not.If not then you need to add the same from the following location-

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Workflow\bin

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your reply. i have checked in AOT in References Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Workflow.Commumnication is present in references.

Than also the same error is coming.Please let me know if there is any other reason for this error.

Are you able to browse the workflow web service WSDL in IIS ?If not then you need to run the setup and install it properly.

Yes Vinay iam able to browse the workflow web service in IIS. i have again created the new web that is also browsing properly only error iam getting is Workflow infrastructure while validating

I think the workflow dll(Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Workflow.Communication.dll) reference is broken somewhere so you need to add this reference again in the references node of the AOT from following location-

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Workflow\bin

Let me know in case of any issues.

Vinay i dont how to add since that references is in SYS layer it is not getting deleted.

Can you share your contact no. so that i can call u or else you give me miss call on my no

+91 7305209289