Workflow Error in Unified Work List - AX 2012

Dear,

I created a Workflow on customized Table, Workflow working fine, but on RoleCenter Work List Web Part it was generating exception regarding unique index on my table.

An unexpected error has occurred. System.ArgumentException: None of the unique indexes defined on table ‘MyTableName’

matched the provided values. Parameter name: table at Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Framework.Portal.Data.AxTableDataKey.Create

(TableMetadata table, IDictionary`2 values, IndexMetadata uniqueIndex) at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.GetWorkItemDocumentWebLink(String

docMenuItem, String docWebMenuItem, Int32 docTableId, Int64 docRecId) at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.GetWorkItemDocumentWebLink() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.get_WorkItemDocumentWebLink() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.LoadWorkItemMenuItems() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.get_WorkItemActionBarWorkflowMenuIte

ms() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.AxUnifiedWorkListWebPart.Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.

UI.IAXWorkflowActionBarContext.GetActionBarWorkflowMenuItems() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.Workflow.AxWorkflowActionBar.ShowWorkItemActions(IAxaptaRecordAdapter

record) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.Workflow.AxWorkflowActionBar.GenerateActionBar() at

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.Workflow.AxWorkflowActionBar.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) Please check the

event log or contact your administrator.

Hi, is there any answer regarding the topics above?

I have same issue and need some advice what index makes AX happy :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Sorry for late reply,

to solve this error, go to your table, in the properties table, set CreateRecIdIndex Property to be Yes, Synchronize the table, then refresh the page on EP.

Hope this will solve the issue.