Word Wrap

Hi I think the reason Navision does not support a Memo field is like C it can only handle fixed lenght strings. The notepad option is fine but like the CommonDialog not on NT workstations. Importing and Exporting a Blob works fine, but maybe an OCX would be better for reading in and out of the comments table so you can still view the comments the Navision way! Mr David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

Having what Navision says they invest in development, I just can’t get why this elementary feature is missing.

Hi, Navision is not a word processing system. It is the Financials Management solution. I can say that Navision is very good system but it can be improved a lot and I would prefer if they will invest in the financial functionality than word processing. Valentin Gvozdev BMI Inc.

Valentin, We need to keep notes on customers, vendors, employees, prospect, etc. All this is very heavily integrated with our Financial system AND it is very cumbersome in the current version of Navision. We have NUMEROUS complaints from customers and try to avoid this issue with prospects. Jim Hollcraft NCSD, NCSP, MCSE, CNE, MCP, MST aka Skater drilldot.com Unauthorized Navision News Link Edited by - Jim Hollcraft on 6/21/00 6:38:54 AM

Is it true that Matriks does not work on the SQL version of Navision ? Kai Arter

I would also be interested in looking at your ocx and bits, please?

Moved from “Attain Developer Forum” to “Attain Developer FAQ” forum.