without Selecting AdvancePayment Field it shouldnt allow Doing PackingSlip in SalesOrder

without Selecting AdvancePayment Field it shouldnt allow Doing PackingSlip in SalesOrder , please suggest the code am not able to compare the fileds in CustTransOpen and SalesTable. I worte code

if(CustTransOpen**:: find**(SalesTable**.Recid).CheckMarkupTrans == NoYes::No)**

{

throw error(strfmt(" Please select the AdvancePayment Field");

}

but above code is working While AdvancePayment Field is Not selected but when it is selected the condition is not Satisfying please Suggest the code .

Regards,

Santhoshi.

Hi,

The situation you are describing is not possible…

Why you are using the CustTransOpen? This will hold the unsettled transactions of the customer, means you will have records in this table only when the transactions are posted. Where you are defining the Advanced Payment?

MarkupTrans origTrans;

;

this.checkForCurrencyMismatch(markupTrans, source, destin);

this.postInvoiceAmount(markupTrans, postAmount);

if (destin)

{

//

if(TaxParameters::checkTaxParameters_IN() && tax && markupAmountLoc)

{

this.insertJournalMarkupTrans(markupTrans,

destin,

markupTrans.signedValue((markupAmountLoc - markupAmountRemain) + markupAmountRemain),

ledgerVoucher.lastVoucher(),

ledgerVoucher.lastTransDate(),

markupTrans.ledgerAccountAmount(postAmount));

}

else

{

//

this.insertJournalMarkupTrans(markupTrans,

destin,

markupTrans.signedValue(postAmount),

ledgerVoucher.lastVoucher(),

ledgerVoucher.lastTransDate(),

markupTrans.ledgerAccountAmount(postAmount));

//

so please help in the code na , actually i want to do one customization that when the user will pay advances after doing pickinglistRegistration then he should select the Advances payment field then he can access packingslip and invoice in SalesOrder . if he wnt Select the Advance Payment Field then He didnt Do the PackingSlip Or Invoice In SalesOrder , please let me know the code na please help me .

Regards,

Santhoshi.

Hi,

In “MarkupAllocation_PurchLine” , please use this code:

static MarkupAllocation construct(Common source)

{

//

MarkupTrans markupTransLoc;

;

//

switch(source.TableId)

{

case(tablenum(PurchTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchLine (source);

case(tablenum(PurchParmTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchParmLineTable (source);

case(tablenum(PurchParmSubTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchParmLineSubTbl (source);

case(tablenum(VendInvoiceJour)) : return new MarkupAllocation_VendInvoiceTrans (source);

//

case(tablenum(MarkupTrans)) :

if (LedgerParameters::find().Miscellaneouscharges_IN)

{

markupTransLoc = source;

switch(markupTransLoc.TransTableId)

{

case(tablenum(PurchTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchLine (source);

case(tablenum(PurchParmTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchParmLineTable (source);

case(tablenum(PurchParmSubTable)) : return new MarkupAllocation_PurchParmLineSubTbl (source);

case(tablenum(VendInvoiceJour)) : return new MarkupAllocation_VendInvoiceTrans (source);

}

}

//

}

throw error(strfmt("@SYS19306",funcname()));

}

Hi ,

i created 1 ENUM in EDT field by the name CheckMarkup and i placed in CustTransOpen Table

but 1nthng when v r comparing CustTransOpen and SalesTable their is only One common Field in Both Tabvles i.e CustAccount by Comparing The CustAccount Am not Able to Make Condition True.

Hi,

Am Working On Accounts receivable so please Send The Relevant Condition Form My customization. please let me Know the class related to this n What was The Code for that what ever i Written in That isit Correct