Why Navision....

Hi guys, I’m a new developer, I’d read “Navision Architecture” is PDF Files from Navison “self study Course”. In that book there is statement "You should have received several additional files containing more about Functional area within Navision.Here the list of the files and their contents : * Ap.flo/Ap.bmp contains an RFFlow Flow chart showing the structure of the account payables functional area. * Document.flo/Document.bmp contains an RFFlow Flow chart showing the structure of a typical Document Application within navision. * Functional Area.xls Showing what objects make up each component of the functional area. * Generic.flo/generic.bmp contains an RFFlow Flow chart showing the structure of a typical functional area. * invoice.flo/invoice.bmp contains an RFFlow Flow chart showing the structure of sales invoicing application within navision. Regards, Aloy Aloi

Can someone please upload these files. Even as someone who has worked with Navision for almost 3 years I havent seen these files - perhaps they dont exist here, but are still applicable. Craig Bradney Technical Manager Navision Solutions & Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Email:cbradney@deloitte.com.au

Hey Aloy, Why didn’t you tell me that 5 years ago? ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

Update from my side on the flow charts that I mentioned earlier during the discussion: Havig a look at them I figured out the following: - they are based on the 2.00 version (so rather old) - they are based on the swiss version and therefore in german, and using some swiss specific modules - the document has been created by Navision Switzerland and has their copyright Therefore I contacted Navision Switzerland and they told me, not to publish the old flow charts. They are currently working on flow charts for Navision Attain (3.00) and offered to publish these ones once they have finished. Let’s respect their decision. Regards Nils Real Soft AG, Switzerland