Who's faster?

Haven’t had one of these for a while so… who’s faster… Speedy Gonzalez or Roadrunner? I think Roadrunner as speedy’s sombrero would cause drag…[8D]

mekmek … whooommm … Any questions?

Can I just clarify Is this over 100m flat, or other surface? This clearly has a bearing on the outcome. Also will there be any piles of birdseed strategically placed anywhere nearby? Assuming not, my vote goes to the blue tailed runner, however if a betting scandal is uncovered and birdseed is about please accept my £5 on Speedy now.

My money would have to be on Wily Coyote on an ACME rocket as long as there were no deviations in the road. However if one of Dick Dastardlys plans finally came off he would be an even money chance. Rashn Frashn.

I have another one…probably a tougher one…(bookers delight!) What percentage of Akers postings on this forum has nothing to do with or even remotely associated with Navision … Options are a)100% b)200% c)300% Keep up the good work…

Well, it’s less than 100%, as you’d find out if you bothered to do a more thorough check. Try keyword OCX with his username just for starters. I spend so much time trying to convince my friends / people I meet that software developers aren’t souless geeks, so I’m all for a bit of humour in here. You’ll also notice if you look that Aker’s previous posts have been replied to by several of the moderaters and even, I notice, our esteemed webmaster, so I’m guessing in general that people consider these posts a good thing. Anyway Akers, it’s a question of scale, isn’t it? They look like they move at the same speed, but since RoadRunner is that much bigger, I guess he must be covering more ground.

quote:

Originally posted by Kbara
I spend so much time trying to convince my friends / people I meet that software developers aren’t souless geeks, so I’m all for a bit of humour in here

Couldn’t agree with you better !![:D] My vote is for Speedy Gonzalez (Dont understand a **** about what are we talking about… but…)[:o)]

Hi @ all I vote for Road Runner. Theres no one else you can Identify by his “beep-beep”-Sound :wink: And: My fav. “battles” are with Willy E. Coyote - I like his unstoppable tries to catch RR !! BigGrin Ben

I apologise for my lack of Navision technical problems…but i do not have any problems as I have now left my NSC and am back studying for my degree… But i still like to drop by and make sure these debates go on… Distance is a very important factor… road runner would take time to get going as his legs would be spinning around in a 360 degree blur… this could give speedy time to reach the end before road runner has even started…

Over a short distance I reckon Scooby Doo would be in with a chance if there was a fridge full of food at the end of it. Escpecially so if you gave him a Scooby Snack (or would that be banned as a performance enhancing drug?) Cheers, John

I have to agree with the Road Runner case. But saying that if Speedy was to wear one of those tight fitting swiming hats and a cool pair of Oakleys he might get near. To create a Tangent on this all. Whats your Fav Cartoon Character? Mine has to be Marvin the Martian. He takes no Crap, and has a wicked Space Ship and laser blaster. Marvin rocks!

Would Speedy be quicker if he had legs as long as the Roadrunner Cheers Peter

My Fav Toon-Chars. are: Tom and Jerry :wink: I still like them since 15 years gg Ben

Hey, when did the little folders stop going on fire?!?! [V] [V] [V] [V] [xx(]

You need 15 posts now, that’s all [:)]

quote:

Originally posted by StoneRose
Hey, when did the little folders stop going on fire?!?! [V] [V] [V] [V] [xx(]

Now is your thread ‘on fire’! [:D] bye Andre