Which is the sequence of this Item transaction entries.

Hi All,
when i post the packing slip system created the Quanrantine order and when i check the item transactions following entries are created

Quarantine order

00001_077

Ordered

Quarantine order

00001_077

Reserved physical

Purchase order

P-001

Received

Quarantine order

00001_077

Deducted

Quarantine order

00001_077

Received

I could not able to understand which is first entry , II nd Entry , IIIrd entry …

please guide me .

You need to look at the warehouse. Purchase order booked it into Warehouse A, Quarantine order then deducted it from warehouse A and Received it in the Quarantine warehouse (bottom 2) then the top two see it reserved physical out of the quarantine warehouse and it is then ordered back into the original warehouse. So if I was looking at this it would be 3, 4, 5, 2, 1. but it actually does not matter.

Thanks sir,

Now i included the two more columns Warehouse and blank line

Please fill the order .

WH1

Quarantine order

00001_077

Ordered

Q-WH

Quarantine order

00001_077

Reserved physical

WH1

Purchase order

P-001

Received

WH1

Quarantine order

00001_077

Deducted

Q-WH

Quarantine order

00001_077

Received

Does not change my answer.

Thanks sir.

The order what you had given is wrong because system created the Quanrantine order automatically with the status of Started ( stil i have not ended the Quanrantine order ). That means stock is lying in the Quanrantine warehouse only.

please guide me the transactions sequence.

I think you will find the order is correct, the system creating the order is the starting point after receipt, the rest are all related, you need to understand the status of each line. Process the quarantine order then look at the status of each line.

Thanks sir ,

I think the order sequence is when the Quarantine order status - Started

Warehouse Reference Document No Receipt Issue Qty Sequence

WH1

Quarantine order

00001_077

Ordered

Q-WH

Quarantine order

00001_077

Reserved physical

WH1

Purchase order

P-001

Received

WH1

Quarantine order

00001_077

Deducted

Q-WH

Quarantine order

00001_077

Received

please correct me if i am wrong

What were the transactions before you started quarantine? What are the transactions after you start quarantine? In this way you know yourself.

Thanks sir,

I have created the New item and assign the Item model group ( Quarantine management is true) and for that item , purchase order created and packing slip also created . Quarantine order created with status is Started , Now the above transaction created in the Transaction form .

Please guide me

What guidance do you require? - you have a started quarantine order and all of the associated transactions. You were the one with the question, I do not believe there is a question left. End the quarantine order and see what happens to the transactions.