Where to download database of axapta?

Does anybody knows where to download database of axapta?

What do you mean? Do you want to download RDBMS software? You should be able to find software on the microsoft site for SQL-Server.

Perhaps you mean demonstration (demo) data for Axapta, which you will of course find on the Axapta CD. Please try to tell us more exactly what you are looking for.

I am sorry that i did not express clearly.I want to know the table structures that axapta uses,but I do not get the Axapta CD.

Apart from doing it on a table by table basis I don’t think you’ll find anything special in Axapta to give you overall documentation for the tables. Why don’y you see what you can get out of Microsoft SQL Server itself?

…look under Tools/Development Tools/Table Definitions This will give you a some hundred pages printout with all table properties and -fields… Have fun!

Hi folks! Check this product, inside there is a reverse engineering feature you can use to document databases: http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Collateral.asp?CID=33655&ID=260 -Esa

…but you get only DB information - and as Axapta stores all relations in the data dictionary this is useless ;-( The only way I see is using Visual MorphXplorer to show selected parts of the ERM